Kiosks and Flat Screen Environmental Enclosures
Rain, sleet, or snow? No problem! Our PE Series Outdoor Enclosures not only protect your flat panel displays from the weather, but also from vandalism and theft.
- Fully sealed for outdoor environments -15° to 115° F
- Aluminum construction
- Bullet, impact, abrasion and chemical resistant 1/2" clear polycarbonate window
- Hinged door for easy access to cable dressing and flat panel maintenance
- Recessed locks with tamper-resistant hardware
- Portrait or landscape versions available for 20" - 103" displays
- EIA 19" 1 RU rack mount behind display
- Optional touch screen
- Integrated air conditioning with optional heating
- Custom pedestal design and fabrication
- Proprietary thermal sensing control circuit with RS-232 I/O and/or Ethernet
- Programmable thermostat for multiple settings for AC/Heat and audible alarm
- RS232 I/O port for remote monitoring/control
- Digital control unit with integral temp. sensor, 15 amp max. switched power, door ajar and motion sensors
- Power requirements: AC/Heat: 110V, 15 amp dedicated circuit
- 1 year warranty
Not Just a Metal Box...
Your application is unique, so why settle for an off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all enclosure? We design and build enclosures to meet the specific needs of your project, and will integrate all your components (cameras, speakers, printers, you name it) into the enclosure. We realize that many factors affect your design -- ambient light conditions, environmental exposure, architectural elements and system integration components. Regardless of your needs, our expert engineering staff will make your digital signage vision a reality.
Our outdoor environmental enclosures are great for:
- Flight Information Displays
- Theme Park Advertising
- Retail Point of Purchase
- Mall / Convention Directories
- Parking Garage Information
- Banking Kiosks
- Residential Patio
Display Devices Outdoor TV Enclosures
If you need an outdoor tv enclosure for a project, look no further! Our environmental flat screen tv enclosures have both heaters and air conditioners! These weatherproof flat panel tv enclosures will protect your television from the elements. We design our environmental lcd monitor enclosures from the inside out, rather from the outside in, meaning that we begin with your monitor, and design the weatherproof television enclosure for it. Call us at 303-412-0399 x14 to get started!